Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care - It was a new experience where I was able to learn a lot, but very dissatisfied with how management works. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care

"It was a new experience where I was able to learn a lot, but very dissatisfied with how management works."

Former Employee - It's
Former Employee - It's

Pros

The residents where the #1 reason why I enjoyed my job.

Cons

Too many preferences with certain individuals, lack of communication and we were always short of staff because they were not able to manage their job right. There was always something happening everyday with people not showing up to work and always taking employees from other departments to substitute at the kitchen taking time and work as well as dedication to the residents. Just very unorganized with activities and everything in general.

Advice to Management

Be more organized when it comes to.shifts and employees. Put the residents priorities first, it's not ask about the money, and have more organized activity plan for residents with an specified employee dedicated to activities.

Other Employee Reviews for Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care

1. "like working with an extended family"

Former Employee - CNA in Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - CNA in Spokane, WA

I worked at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

loved my co-workers, loved my residents, love the resident activities, friendly community for residents and staff.

Cons

CNA is hard on your back

Advice to Management

contact local massage schools and get students to set up a booth for the CNA's on their lunch break :)

2. "Thrilled to have joined the Leadership Team as the Director of Human Resources!"

Current Employee - Director Human Resources in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Director Human Resources in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Prestige Senior Living/Prestige Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ready to parachute in on the responsible for all aspects of the Human Resource strategy and goals to support the continued success and effectiveness of the organization. Proactively developing and implementing innovative solutions to build a dynamic organization with special emphasis on culture and people initiatives.

Cons

Amazing opportunity to be part of an organization with such a noble mission and to have the responsibility to inspire, motivate and empower a team that commits to serve others in such a meaningful way.