PrideStaff - PrideStaff is a great company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

"PrideStaff is a great company!"

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I was online and saw these reviews. I felt compelled to respond. I have been a part of PrideStaff since 2003. I also have experience in working in the industry prior to PrideStaff. PrideStaff offers:
A Fantastic Training program, Experienced Leadership – with the Innovation to keep us ahead of the curve and focused on providing each Strategic-Partner with the tools to be successful, A Road Map to Success – Of course you need to be willing to follow it through and stay focused on your goals, Dedicated and Knowledgeable Risk Management, Payroll, Accounting, Benefits and IT Team, Innovative – Cutting Edge Marketing Material, VP Support Team from a diverse industry background.

Cons

It's a lot of hard work. It takes time, dedication and persistence to be successful. It's an opportunity where you get back what you are willing to put into it in order to be successful. You need to be focused on Sales in order to grow your business.

Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff

1. "PrideStaff - A great company!"

Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Partner in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Through one of the toughest economic periods since the Depression; Pridestaff stood by me with fantastic support from the corporate office. George Roger's (Founder) and his staff really care for the well being of franchisee's. They are a top notch organization with processes that will help you become successful - I know this because I followed them and we now have a profitable, thriving business!

If you want to make alot of money and are willing to put forth the effort - I would give PrideStaff a hard look...

Cons

You must be willing to work hard to get the business moving - This is not a business where the business comes to you. You have to go get it!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doling a great job in the branding and support processes. Help us grow by adding additional professional business partners/ Franchisee's

2. "Customer Service"

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time

Pros

They are good to employees.

Cons

They don't have many jobs