PrideStaff - Great Company!! | Glassdoor

"Great Company!!"

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time

Pros

Worked hard to find people the best long term opportunities

Cons

There are a lot of people looking for work and makes it difficult for everyone to get work

Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff

"False Promises"

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They were extremely friendly and promised me they had work for me. They spent a lot of time with me and others discussing career goals and said they can help and had many opportunities in my area.

Cons

Never contacted me about any work. I tried contacting them several times regarding the opportunities they said were available for me and no one called back. When I finally spoke with the manager he said the job they had in mind for me was already filled.

Advice to Management

Please do not lead people on.

"Incompetent Franchise Department"

Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee
    Former Employee - Prospective Franchisee

I worked at PrideStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company seems to have a good business model but is stuck in the past requiring franchisees to unnecessarily pay for an expensive phone system when you can get a better VoIP for a fraction of the cost...they also require you to advertise in the yellow pages which have not been relevant for years.

Cons

Gayle Longmore was extremely incompetent as a franchise representative. She was extremely rude and arrogant - a know-i-all. She gave incorrect information numerous times then denied that she said that. If you look at her past she jumps from franchise to franchise, I guess she wears out her welcome quite often. I would stay clear of this organization if she is still there. Be sure to dig deep in due diligence, track down former franchisees and press PrideStaff for the real story which they are reluctant to give and will even lie about!

Advice to Management

Should perform mystery shopping with your franchise representatives and weed out trash like Gayle Longmore! Modernize your business model so franchisees can be competitive - what worked in the past won't always work in the future!