PrideStaff - A structured, professional, and understanding staff that is very easy to integrate into. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PrideStaff

"A structured, professional, and understanding staff that is very easy to integrate into."

Former Employee - Computer Support Technician in Modesto, CA
Former Employee - Computer Support Technician in Modesto, CA

I worked at PrideStaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work schedule is constant M-F; break schedule is very fair; management staff have reasonable expectations and are not rigid.

Cons

As a temporary agency, PrideStaff seems to have slim to no work available the majority of the time, and usually offer no reason as to why or any projections about availability changing. Vaguely told, in response to numerous queries about a position for myself, "don't worry, we haven't forgotten you."

Advice to Management

Keep your potential employees in the loop.

Other Employee Reviews for PrideStaff

1. "Very helpful, professional, and the staffing consultant had high energy."

Current Contractor - Accountant in Modesto, CA
    Current Contractor - Accountant in Modesto, CA

I have been working at PrideStaff as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The staffing consultant took an interest in matching my skills to the employer. I feel that she worked very hard to "sell" my skills to the potential employers. PrideStaff is extremely professional and I enjoyed doing business with them.

Cons

Be prepared for a thorough back-ground and reference check.

Advice to Management

As either a consultant seeking work or as a hiring manager I can highly recommend this agency.

2. "An amazing company experiencing phenomenal growth!"

Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Fresno, CA
    Current Employee - Strategic-Partner in Fresno, CA

I have been working at PrideStaff full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The entire team at PrideStaff is dedicated to living their mission, which is to consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most. George Rogers is the Founder and CEO. He is extremely hands on, accessible, and truly cares about his employees and business partners. The Executive team and VP's are here to support us in everything we do!

Cons

Often there are growing pains when businesses grow as quickly as PrideStaff has been growing. Not a bad problem to have!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. We truly appreciate your support and the growth opportunities that this company provides us with out in the field.