Prime Therapeutics - Customer Service Rep - boring but if you can deal with that then great company to work for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics

"Customer Service Rep - boring but if you can deal with that then great company to work for."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great work hours and a set schedule. The company revolves around working as a team and frequently gets workers together by having catered luncheons, pot lucks, competitions, etc. There is definitely room for moving up if you are dedicated. I only left the company because I moved out of state with my fiance.

Cons

Very boring environment. The company pushes phone call times- they want you to be done with the conversation in a matter of minutes. A lot of times, the customers are older or on medications that make it hard for them to comprehend, making your 'call time' slower.

Advice to Management

Stop pushing for shorter time on phones. Push for effectiveness and quality of the conversations. Also, being on the telephone non-stop is a drag. Maybe mix it up with giving small projects once a week, just to have get away from the telephones.

Other Employee Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

1. "Great culture, mediocre infrastructure"

Current Employee - Senior Metrics Analyst in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - Senior Metrics Analyst in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time

Pros

My manager was wonderful, very committed to excellence both for the department and for my personal development. A great place for those who are driven to succeed. Great salary!

Cons

Some teams in our department weren't open to change or learning new skills, but that's probably common everywhere. Our IT infrastructure, applications, etc was years behind others in the industry.

Advice to Management

Invest more in IT, and concentrate on IT integration with the business!

2. "Cliques not a Cliche'"

Current Employee - Contact Center in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Contact Center in Irving, TX

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good starting pay for management especially if you're not into doing much.

Cons

If you are not into cliques or kissing up to management, don't look to go very far. Hard work and intelligence doesn't carry a lot of weight. Contact Center is absolutely the worst. Management within the Contact Center needs a complete overhaul, starting at the top.