Prime Therapeutics - It was an OK Job not the career I expected. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prime Therapeutics

"It was an OK Job not the career I expected."

Former Employee - Member Service Agent in Irving, TX
Former Employee - Member Service Agent in Irving, TX

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits Great, Opportunities Great, Training WAS An Awesome experience.

Cons

Very Non-Professional Floor Supervisor, my immediate supervisors left shortly after I started. Therefore, my team did not have an immediate supervisor. However, on those occasions when another floor supervisor would attempt to emanate our team this was only to write you up or rather some negative indentation. It all just became way to stressful and hard to deal with to the point where I started having panic attacks upon arriving to work and I have been in customer service for over 20 years.

Advice to Management

Retrain some “Floor Supervisors”, on professionalisms, HR’s policy and procedures and ethics.

Other Employee Reviews for Prime Therapeutics

"Managers lack integrity!"

Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer in Eagan, MN
    Current Employee - IT Systems Engineer in Eagan, MN

I have been working at Prime Therapeutics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is okay and 196 hours of PTO is generous, but that's about it

Cons

Unless you're willing to inform on your team mates, you will not be a "favorite" and you won't go far at Prime. Prime refers to the work environment as a "fast paced environment". What this really means is long hours, high stress, a sweatshop mentality. Prime is the only company where I witnessed fellow employee's break down and cry from the work load and unrealistic deadlines. Good work isn't rewarded, instead managers keep track of every little thing you do wrong, like missing a meeting. This is used against you at your annual review to justify a lowered annual bonus. Do not believe HR when they tell you you will get a 6% annual bonus.

Advice to Management

Hire managers that have people skills and integrity.

"Crappy"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE

I worked at Prime Therapeutics full-time

Pros

Benefits right after you started.

Cons

not so good pay. Favoritism ("pets" got special projects, or even pulled off phones.) In house interviews were so misguided, even if you had the experience, they passed you over for someone who did not have the proper training. Threatening to write people up.for doing their jobs. Not everyone was on the same page with the training. The training I had from 7 years ago is different then what new hires got. Shift bids.

Advice to Management

Don't nitpick at petty stuff. Let employees do their jobs, and retrain if something is wrong