PrimePay - Great place to work. Love the people and the environment. Great first sales job to have | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PrimePay

"Great place to work. Love the people and the environment. Great first sales job to have"

Pros

great work, life balance. Great pay, and great people.

Cons

no 401 k match by employer.

Advice to Management

none

Other Employee Reviews for PrimePay

"Good Luck"

Former Employee - Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Sales Executive

I worked at PrimePay full-time

Pros

They do hire generally pleasant people for the sales roles - most of them, anyway. So, I did respect and rather enjoyed the limited time I spent with my peers. Also, their training program is very well-done.

Cons

I could probably list around 212 things here, but I'll keep it short... Misleading service promises leading to many unhappy customers, though I think this is an industry-wide problem. Very little opportunity for career advancement. Nepotism and utter arrogance amongst the top leadership.

Advice to Management

I think the turnover says it all. Honestly, you should maybe consider selling the company to Paychex or ADP, because in the next five years that's probably going to be your best move anyway, as the Paylocitys and other online services out there continue to pass you by. But I do wish you all the best of luck!

"Channel Director"

I have been working at PrimePay full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Prime for many years was a company that wanted to grow and go against the big guys and then they slowed down and settled for Mediocrity. I enjoyed working there but was frustrated because they were slow to want to progress and be the best in the industry.

Cons

The benefits are not that good. Their enrollment platform offered to clients needs to get better and they are slow to make changes that can make them strong in the industry.

Advice to Management

Bill P ia great man and I respect all he has done as the CEO. The only complaint would be that the company needs to brand its name because many do not know who Prime Pay is. Also the company needs to get a stronger IT department and grow its Enrollment platform to get competitive to the market. The company is always changing year by year and sometimes there is no stability it seems.