Primerica - Management at Home Office really cares! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Primerica

"Management at Home Office really cares!"

Current Contractor - Regional Vice President
Current Contractor - Regional Vice President

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great home office people.Very Flexible hours with a focus on results. Education on how personal finance really works is worth it alone.

Cons

All problems with self-employment. Field supervisor is self employed too and has too much control over your career.

Advice to Management

Love the tech changes! Not a lot else can be done about field personnel as long as they are self-employed.

Other Employee Reviews for Primerica

1. "Great place"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Primerica as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Freedom from the traditional job workplace. lots of freedom an opportunity to make a lot of money.

Cons

finding other hard workers can be challenging.

"Great learning experience"

Pros

This sales job gave me a real education in the field of personal finance. The grassroots perspective of Primerica is unique in the financial field, which normally caters to upper-class clientele. Between Primerica and Dave Ramsey, I have a clear understanding of what the vast majority of American families can do to get out of debt, protect their income, and save for the future. My support team was incredible as well.

Cons

I am not a salesperson. This opportunity is for those who want to promote a good product and build a downline of sales reps. The system is great, but not for those who are not driven to sell. The opportunity is often pitched to people who are not the best fit for the position. I believe that people can change with enough motivation, but you have to be realistic.

Advice to Management

Make sure that the reps present the whole picture of what being a Primerica rep looks like when they are recruiting. My team was good about that, but I have met some pretty disillusioned people who were given false hope.