Primerica - 10 years | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"10 years"

Current Employee - RVP in Raleigh, NC
Current Employee - RVP in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Primerica full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

you have the ability to make what ever you feel you are worth. you can build total freedom from a boss, money issues, by building a business that will pay you and your family forever. helping others accomplish their goals and dreams. this business teaches you to self improve, i.e read books, become a better overall person. you can win 2-3 all expense paid trips per year to great locations. we teach anyone that wants to win can win here.

Cons

for some hard work is a negative

Other Employee Reviews for Primerica

"Life changing."

Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR
    Current Employee - District Leader in San Juan, PR

I have been working at Primerica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Primerica is the only place where being HUMBLE is a requirement for success. You get positive incentives so you work hard and succeed. When you're an employee you work so you do not get fired.

Cons

You need excellent leadership to succeed in Primerica. You must be a very good learner and must either have or develop leadership skills. You must not get distracted with other things. Always ask yourself, "would I do this if I was an employee for a company?" For example, would I wake up at 11am on weekdays if I was an employee? Of course not, then don't do it here! You're your own boss! Your working to make YOUR dreams come true, not anybody else's. Which means you should demand even more of yourself than your boss ever would!

"Total SCAM!!!! DO NOT work for this company. They lie to pull you in and are dishonest. They prey on the weak."

I have been working at Primerica full-time

Pros

There are no Pros I can honestly say.

Cons

These are SCAM artists who are dishonest. They tell you how much you are going to make a million times then they don't follow up. Total B.S. company.

Advice to Management

Stop preying on the weak!