KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great For people with a big vision

Aug 3, 2022 - Regional Vice President
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom, Unlimited income, High Pay, Fun environment

Cons

Self Motivated, if you’re not a motivated person you will keep starting over as you are re motivated by someone else.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Do what’s right

Sep 13, 2022 - District Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can’t get better than this!

Cons

There is no cons it’s great!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Pyramid Scheme - Avoid

Aug 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Access to free financial tools

Cons

I was sold on the concept of learning all the skills I'd need to switch careers and venture into finance, all while working part-time and maintaining my current job. The "interview" was focused on how to help others in my community set themselves up for financial success. It seemed like a good company who cared about others. No mention at all about recruiting. After the first "interview" I was told to pay the $124 training, licensing and access fee. First red flag. Despite the pushiness, cult-like feel, and overall gut feeling telling me not to proceed, I decided to give the training a chance. The online platform had 4-5 videos for me to watch before having another (daily) meeting with my team lead. After 4 hours of videos, all I learned about was how to recruit others to work for Primerica. The speakers told emotional stories about their struggles and successes, they cried, they screamed, it was a PRODUCTION. Very performative and manipulative. I learned nothing about the business itself, the products they sell, insurance, or financial advising. After they hook you, it's all about how to hook the next guy. And they get creepily pushy about it. I voiced concerns about how it felt like a pyramid scheme, and they actually read me the definition of a pyramid scheme in an attempt to convince me otherwise... they were ready for the question because they must get it all the time. AVOID.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Primerica.

Primerica Photos

+ Add Photo
Primerica photo of: Changer RVP
Primerica photo of: Securities Champions
Primerica photo of: 2019 Get Big or Go Home
Primerica photo of: How can that be a scam? Hawaii 2015 Primerica trip
Primerica photo of: Primerica
Primerica photo of: Seminar Recruiting opportunity
Primerica photo of: Office Location (Business Park)

Primerica Job Seekers Also Viewed