Cover image for Primerica

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

It’s a good place to work

Nov 30, 2022 - District Leader in Bossier City, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Make your own hours and commission

Cons

You need to build your market

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company- work with entry level

Nov 24, 2022 - Online Data Entry
    Business Outlook

Pros

- competitive salaries - flexible hours - nice working environment - opportunities for a variety of interests - many remote positions

Cons

- few locations to work at in person - highly bureaucratic, which can be good but there’s often a lot of hoops and processing time

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

A Good Company, work it like a job and receive your reward

Jan 17, 2023 - Life Insurance Producer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work flexibility, No commute, No need for Childcare, Can do from anywhere, Push People up, Share appointments and give commissions within your team, loose work environment. Extremely rewarding pay, licenses paid for and transferable to other companies, I think 7 possible licenses. No High School diploma required or GED. No prior experience, people from all walks of life.

Cons

NO CONS! Work it like its work and you make money. There are so many negative reviews on how it didn't work for you, because you didn't want to do the work. This is not a get rich quick scheme. If you research the average cost of starting a business it is more than the fee Primerica asks for, maybe 10x the cost. The fee compare to the bonus and the license you obtain is well worth it. I am happy with the people I work with and the opportunity I researched and asked my upline many questions about before I joined. It is really disappointing that people leave bad reviews because they cannot be held accountable. They blame Primerica but they didn't do the research or take the opportunity and run with it. They aren't self disciplined enough to stay or have the sales mentality to sell. At convention we had over 40 $100k earners and up. They are obviously doing something right but it didn't happen overnight, it didn't happen by luck, it was hard work. Something people feel entitled to and take for granted, they assume that if you show up you receive a paycheck. Primerica proves the definition of a workforce. Are you strong enough to be a part of it?

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Primerica.

Primerica Photos

+ Add Photo
Primerica photo of: Changer RVP
Primerica photo of: Securities Champions
Primerica photo of: 2019 Get Big or Go Home
Primerica photo of: How can that be a scam? Hawaii 2015 Primerica trip
Primerica photo of: Primerica
Primerica photo of: Seminar Recruiting opportunity
Primerica photo of: Office Location (Business Park)

Primerica Job Seekers Also Viewed