Princeton Review - Okay | Glassdoor

"Okay"

Former Employee - LSAT Teacher in Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - LSAT Teacher in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Flexible
Can decline work if needed

Cons

Not enough training
Sell false hopes to people

Advice to Management

Had 'manadatory' meetings a lot. I taught one course and did some other random assignments. I am not coming out for 'mandatory' meetings.

Other Employee Reviews for Princeton Review

1. "Good Job"

Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great first job, I was given plenty of responsibility and learned a lot about managing people. There are also many opportunities for advancement within the company.

Cons

Things were very disorganized sometimes. The server for all the students and courses is on a very outdated system and there were lots of problems with it.

Advice to Management

The software that stores the database of students and teachers needs a major overhaul, it is very outdated and inefficient.

2. "great if u have no financial responsibility!"

Current Employee - Aide in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Aide in New York, NY

Pros

The Princeton Review is a reputable company which many of us has heard of . Excellent programs, proven track record....blah blah blah. Great job if you're a student, flexible hours, constantly changing atmosphere.

Cons

PAYCHECKS ARE NEVER CORRECT!!!!! Incompetent people seem to be in charge of the princeton review, all blue collared people are kept at a part time rate so you never get benefits of any kind! Any overtime worked is paid out at 33.33% less than regular hours. There is no way to contact upper management , payroll etc. You have 1 point of contact, ur school's site mgr. You're pretty much out of a job from june- october with no pay. WHAT THE HECK!

Advice to Management

I strongly suggest some big changes in the way the "little guy" is treated as we run the company. without us...there will be no paycheck for u office dwellers.