Principle Solutions Group - Great introduction into the consulting world | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Principle Solutions Group

"Great introduction into the consulting world"

Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist in Marietta, GA
Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist in Marietta, GA

Pros

Opportunity to earn more income than working as a direct hire. Working as a contractor, you get a chance to work at one of Principle's client sites and get an inside view of companies. Good way to get on the inside and see if you would like working directly for a company. Opportunity to meet other consultants from all across the U.S. and I learned so much just from interacting with them.

Cons

Contracts can end early and without a backup plan or a spouse's income to fall back on, you can be left out cold. Also, I hear the benefits are high-cost; I wouldn't know because I just stayed on my husband's plan, thankfully.

Other Employee Reviews for Principle Solutions Group

"Okay to work with"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent rate. Polite and friendly staff. Recruiter made every effort to find opportunities. Give them a try.

Cons

Below market benefits. They don't have alot of jobs, so you'll need to work with multiple firms/sources. And they don't have statement of work projects where they can hire you directly. Standard body shop format leaving you at the clients mercy. Communication via phone and email can be slow due to their staff being overwhelmed.

2. "Good recruiting company to work with"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Tampa, FL
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiter was great to work with and helped find me a good career fit. They are willing to keep working with you and the client so you can improve yourself and be a better employee for them.

Cons

No paid holidays or vacation as a contractor. May come when I have more hours in, but this has never been communicated to me.

Advice to Management

I love the personal touch my recruiters have brought to me. Best recruiting company I've worked with so far. Look into giving the above benefits to your contractors.

Principle Solutions Group Response

Jul 12, 2017 – Operations Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying working with PSG and have had such a positive experience with us! We recognize the importance of our people and it’s our goal to... More