Printpack - Work/Life Balance can exist | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Printpack

"Work/Life Balance can exist"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Printpack as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working at Printpack for several reason: the overall company culture and values, the growth that I'm experiencing in my position and the ability to keep learning even more. My boss is great, easy to talk to and work for/with in my job. I like the fact that Printpack understands what work/life balance means.

Cons

The communication across the board could use an upgrade.

Other Employee Reviews for Printpack

"The Love Family is great but the companies upper level management leaves lot to be desired"

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Most of the employees at Printpack are good ethical people that work with a high sense of ethical values and the desire to help others. I have amny frinds at the company which I still keep in touch with eventhough I left many years ago. In general I enjoyed the many years I worked there and the work was very satisfing. If you are the type of employee that just want to keep your head down and not create waves this is the place for you. If you are looking to make a difference and are willing to speak up look elsewhere.

Cons

Althought the Love family owns the company there is a core of upper management that actually runs the business and they believe its theirs to do as they wish. Many in this core group will break rules and show favoritism to those few that are willing to praise them for their terrible business decisions. There is a rampage sense of entitlement where managers thing they work as "Microsoft" or "Apple" and employees or other business must bow to their managerial demands. Although this message sounds biased there are were toomany instances where management behaved unethically just to protect their own self interest.

Advice to Management

Dennis, remember what your father stood for and what he want Printpack to be. Clean house and get rid on those few terrible apples that are spoling the rest.

2. "Typical of the industry."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

The corporate offices are exceptional.

Cons

Opportunitie for promotional advancement are limited.