Printpack - Great environment and culture | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Printpack

"Great environment and culture"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Printpack full-time

Pros

There is a real focus on work/life balance, health and wellness, and giving back to the community. For the most part, everyone is pleasant to be around.

Cons

Depending on your skills and interests, growth opportunities may be limited. There are a few people in leadership positions within certain departments who are very difficult to work with (they are missing good "communication" skills) and do not take criticism well and refuse to change. This may hinder growth in certain areas.

Advice to Management

There could be more focus on professional development and leadership development for employees. While there are several people who are on board with this, there is definitely room to grow.

Other Employee Reviews for Printpack

1. "Work/Life Balance can exist"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Printpack as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working at Printpack for several reason: the overall company culture and values, the growth that I'm experiencing in my position and the ability to keep learning even more. My boss is great, easy to talk to and work for/with in my job. I like the fact that Printpack understands what work/life balance means.

Cons

The communication across the board could use an upgrade.

"The Love Family is great but the companies upper level management leaves lot to be desired"

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Most of the employees at Printpack are good ethical people that work with a high sense of ethical values and the desire to help others. I have amny frinds at the company which I still keep in touch with eventhough I left many years ago. In general I enjoyed the many years I worked there and the work was very satisfing. If you are the type of employee that just want to keep your head down and not create waves this is the place for you. If you are looking to make a difference and are willing to speak up look elsewhere.

Cons

Althought the Love family owns the company there is a core of upper management that actually runs the business and they believe its theirs to do as they wish. Many in this core group will break rules and show favoritism to those few that are willing to praise them for their terrible business decisions. There is a rampage sense of entitlement where managers thing they work as "Microsoft" or "Apple" and employees or other business must bow to their managerial demands. Although this message sounds biased there are were toomany instances where management behaved unethically just to protect their own self interest.

Advice to Management

Dennis, remember what your father stood for and what he want Printpack to be. Clean house and get rid on those few terrible apples that are spoling the rest.