Priory Group - Bank Support Worker and an international student at Rookery Hove | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Priory Group

"Bank Support Worker and an international student at Rookery Hove"

Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)
Former Employee - Bank Support Worker in Hove, England (UK)

I worked at Priory Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I liked working with service users and other temporary staff. I liked the salary and the location. Flexible work time was also good. Support from ither was fine too. Lots of training opportunities.

Cons

There is no even standards for all bank staff especially when it comes to working hours. Also, shifts timetable would sometimes arrive quite late and at the last moment.

Advice to Management

They should maybe give everyone same number of working hours, also planning shifts in advance would be great.

Other Employee Reviews for Priory Group

"Working for this company still gives me nightmares 2 years after leaving!"

Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Bristol, CT

I worked at Priory Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Met some of the hardest working and resilient staff I have ever had the ensure to work with! That's all I can think of...

Cons

Not sure where to start with this... worked at the Priory Hospital Bristol for almost two years - most definitely the worst years of my work life. This place has left me damaged not only professionally but also on a personal level.

The appalling management and treatment of their employees is beyond any body's comprehension.... It is so bad that it's actually impossible to describe. You have to live it to believe it and even then you will be questioning your mind thinking am I the crazy one here or is the whole hospital mad?

surprised how they're still open and running.....

Advice to Management

Nothing will change if the management remains the same... just go away and bring new people in with some brain and management skills.... Please!!!!!

"Housekeeping"

Pros

I want to work for priory group because it's one of the best group and it offers lots of benefits.

Cons

It really does not have any downsides besides location

Priory Group Response

Mar 29, 2016 – Head of Recruitment

Thankyou for taking time to review us on glassdoor - Its great to hear you are enjoying working with Priory Group.