Pro Search - Their service is simply amazing! | Glassdoor
  1. "Their service is simply amazing!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Portland, ME

I have been working at Pro Search

Pros

I recently moved to Portland and have been having a hard time finding a new job even with my degree. One weekend I sent Mary Warren my resume and cover letter, and the next weekend I had a job!

Cons

There aren’t any cons. Pro-Search was quick, direct, efficient and worked with me and the employer to create a timeline that worked.

Advice to Management

Mary Warren needs a raise for being so good at her job.

Pro Search2018-02-17

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful company that cares and works for you to succeed"

Former Employee - IT Help Desk in Portland, ME

I worked at Pro Search full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with ProSearch was a great experience that has gotten me to where I am now working a fulltime IT job that I have been very happy with. What makes it even more amazing is that one of the recruiters (Tim H) actually reached out to me personally and presented this opportunity. It was at the perfect time because I was just nearing the end of my classes and about to begin my search. They have all been extremely helpful...

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that contractor positions can be temporary (ie 6 mo term, 12 mo etc) but from what I hear from others is that Pro Search will work with you to find another position if you aren't fully hired by then. I did not have to deal with this personally but Pro Search strives and wants you to become fully employed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what is being done and having opportunities to meet others within the company.

Pro Search2019-03-28

"Disappointing Lack of Professionalism and Employee Support and Followup"

Former Employee - Independent Contractor in Portland, ME

I worked at Pro Search full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid relationship with several local companies. Locally Based

Cons

Management seems detached from their professional contractors. Some recruiters incredibly unprofessional, lacking followup, followthrough and seeming to lack experience. I lost all trust in this company.

Advice to Management

Value those who are keeping your business successful and not only you're sales/recruitment team. More check-in with those you contract/sub-contract and place. Know the product you're selling to your client companies, get out of the office more. Hold recruitment staff accountable

Pro Search2019-01-24

Discover more reviews about Pro Search.