Pro Search - An Amazing Professional Company with Compassion | Glassdoor
  1. "An Amazing Professional Company with Compassion"

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Portland, ME

I worked at Pro Search full-time for more than a year

Pros

They have their act together. They are small enough to be personal and large enough to secure great career opportunities at top-notch companies. Truly wonderful people that care.

Cons

If I had to give one, they are small and may depend on people instead of process. Example is I think they have one payroll person, and if that person is away things can be delayed.

Advice to Management

Add another Payroll person! And keep up the fabulous job!

Pro Search2018-04-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Wonderful company that cares and works for you to succeed"

Former Employee - IT Help Desk in Portland, ME

I worked at Pro Search full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with ProSearch was a great experience that has gotten me to where I am now working a fulltime IT job that I have been very happy with. What makes it even more amazing is that one of the recruiters (Tim H) actually reached out to me personally and presented this opportunity. It was at the perfect time because I was just nearing the end of my classes and about to begin my search. They have all been extremely helpful...

Cons

The only con that I can think of is that contractor positions can be temporary (ie 6 mo term, 12 mo etc) but from what I hear from others is that Pro Search will work with you to find another position if you aren't fully hired by then. I did not have to deal with this personally but Pro Search strives and wants you to become fully employed.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what is being done and having opportunities to meet others within the company.

Pro Search2019-03-28

"Disappointing Lack of Professionalism and Employee Support and Followup"

Former Employee - Independent Contractor in Portland, ME

I worked at Pro Search full-time for more than a year

Pros

Solid relationship with several local companies. Locally Based

Cons

Management seems detached from their professional contractors. Some recruiters incredibly unprofessional, lacking followup, followthrough and seeming to lack experience. I lost all trust in this company.

Advice to Management

Value those who are keeping your business successful and not only you're sales/recruitment team. More check-in with those you contract/sub-contract and place. Know the product you're selling to your client companies, get out of the office more. Hold recruitment staff accountable

Pro Search2019-01-24

Discover more reviews about Pro Search.