ProBuild - My experience was good until the senior leadership began changes. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

"My experience was good until the senior leadership began changes."

Former Employee - Management
Former Employee - Management

Pros

Salaries are competitive for management. But compensation for all other employees is very limited.
minimum wage is not uncommon.

Cons

Senior leadership is changeing almost everyday. Untl they find the right person to lead, this company will continue to struggle.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees, and they will take care of you.

Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild

1. "Disappointing"

Pros

It's a job; it pays the bills.

Cons

The company has used the excuse of the poor economy now for 3 years for not giving bonuses or raises to the lower-level employees. The turnover in the past year or so has been incredibly high and the company is losing more and more good talent because of senior management's poor leadership. Employees are not valued here. They'll lay you off if you make too much money when things get tight and they don't care anything about your dedication or contributions to the company when they give you a pink slip. It's all about the numbers. It's very sad to see this happen to what I thought would be a fantastic company to work for.

Advice to Management

Start caring about the lower-level employees as much as you care about the HCE's. You keep taking instead of giving and you'll continue to see good talent walking out the door and not looking back.

2. "My experience was fast and furious with little help to be successful."

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

Pros

The people that I worked with were very solid and we all wanted to do a good job. The company is owned by Fidelity so they really helped with our retirement fund.

Cons

They need to understand the market and what they are good at, they want national builders but will not support the sales people to take care of them. They are using outdated computer systems.

Advice to Management

Customer service is very important but they do not care. It is up to the sales people to fix things but they are not equipped to do it.