ProBuild - horrible, bunch of under qualified employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ProBuild

"horrible, bunch of under qualified employees"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at ProBuild as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

the manager was nice, the recruiter I worked with was nice, nice building...

Cons

too much politics. it seems like people who work there are all under qualified and only got the job because they knew someone in the company. the people who are smarter and more hardworker are the ones who get bullied and are out of clicks... oh, and it seems like I was working for Facebook because everyone is on their Facebook all day! I was offered a full-time employee but I turned it down due to the employees!

Advice to Management

hire smart, hard-working people! stop with hiring bunch of under qualified employees who want to bully the smarter employees. what a pathetic company.

Other Employee Reviews for ProBuild

1. "Probuild was a great place to work."

I worked at ProBuild full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of really talented people that work at Probuild and they are all willing to help each other and work as a team. They are a very ethical company to work for. They discuss new policies with the departments it will effect before implementing, and take the time to make sure the new policies are working. They seem very open to discuss and re-evalute processes that do not appear to work.

Cons

Like every corporate company, there is office politics. Upper management does not take the time to learn who their employees are.

2. "Sawyer"

Pros

i worked there for four years and i did not find many "pros" in this company. this was the one located in Mooresville,IN

Cons

in the four years i was there i saw five different production managers and two people who said they were regional component mangers. no body could ever give you a for sure schedule, when you came in there would be an announcement that there is no work tomorrow. 20 mins before the end of a shift they then come and say work tomorrow is mandatory. working 75 hr weeks are the normal thing there. we once work 85 days straight with no days off and 10-12 hrs a week.

Advice to Management

dont fire management quicker than you fire assemblers