ProMedica - An 'Okay' Learning Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ProMedica

"An 'Okay' Learning Experience"

Pros

The opportunity to make network connections within this company is enormous, IF you are already connected with employees in your field who are emplyed with ProMedica. However, I DO NOT recommend moving to the area for you first career opportunity immediately after graduating.

-- Insurance benefits seemed to be good.

Cons

Unless you grew up in Northwestern Ohio or Southeastern Michigan, it is very hard to 'break into' this company, IF working at one of the hospitals.

Advice to Management

Take time to really get to know your new hires, plain and simple. It may it easier to keep more employees.

Other Employee Reviews for ProMedica

1. "OK"

Pros

Interesting place to work and live

Cons

Difficult environment in which to work

"My experience at ProMedica is overall good, I recieved good experience but am dissatisfied with the wages."

Pros

Promedica has competitive benefits and you get a good amount of time off. Also the work atmosphere is good. Good family company.

Cons

ProMedica does not pay their employees well at all, espicially if you are on the non clinical side of the equation.

Advice to Management

My advice to the management team would be to pay your employees what they are actually worth. I agree with the overall direction of the company but disagree with some of the methods taken to get there. There seems to be a gap between the senior management and the first line employees. I think you are going to lose a lot of good people to other companies, if you do not start paying your employees competitive wages.