KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

HCR ManorCare...a horribly difficult company to work for

Nov 10, 2010 -  in Westerville, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, benefits, and some of the best line staff I have ever worked with

Cons

unprofessional administrator and upper corporate management. Horribly difficult company to work for!

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Dec 30, 2021 - Licensed Massage Therapist in Neenah, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team environment making it possible to be confident to provide the best care to hospice patients. I have clients that I have to see according to their prescription but I am in control of my schedule. They pay hourly and reimburse for mileage. Quarterly trainings that I get to schedule. You help clients to have dignity and quality of life as they go through the process of dying.

Cons

You bond with clients who are going to die soon after you meet them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

ProMedica Senior Care Response

Human Resources

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with your team, training, and your willingness to go above and beyond for your patients! Thank you for sharing your review with us.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Recreation Director

Jun 27, 2022 - Recreational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive administration at the center level

Cons

Providing recreation as programs, not as a therapist

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ProMedica Senior Care.

ProMedica Senior Care Photos

+ Add Photo
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: HCR ManorCare goes red on National Wear Red Day to help raise awareness for women's heart disease
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Heartland Health Care Center - Sterling Heights on the opening of their brand new building
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: National Wear Red Day 2016
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Received a Five Star rating from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)!
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Staff participating in the American Heart Association's Philadelphia Heart Walk
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Collecting 100's of new gloves to donate to Toledo Loves Gloves
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Assistant dogs join the office to help patients