KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

HCR ManorCare...a horribly difficult company to work for

Nov 10, 2010 -  in Westerville, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, benefits, and some of the best line staff I have ever worked with

Cons

unprofessional administrator and upper corporate management. Horribly difficult company to work for!

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Passionate environment

Oct 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is driven to deliver the best care to those in need. They will go above and beyond to ensure that those who are served are as comfortable as possible for as long as possible.

Cons

This can be a challenging field and not all are cut out for it. I have seen even the best clinicians walk away because they were not prepared for the hardest part, losing a patient.

Be the first to find this review helpful

ProMedica Senior Care Response

Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We couldn't agree more that by having a team that's driven to succeed is crucial to the success of any business. Thank you for sharing your positive review with us!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work st

May 19, 2022 - Caregiver, CNA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very detailed instructions Nice staff Everything is clean

Cons

Residents can sometimes be really needy but thats everywhere in resident care.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ProMedica Senior Care.

ProMedica Senior Care Photos

+ Add Photo
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: HCR ManorCare goes red on National Wear Red Day to help raise awareness for women's heart disease
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Heartland Health Care Center - Sterling Heights on the opening of their brand new building
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: National Wear Red Day 2016
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Received a Five Star rating from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)!
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Staff participating in the American Heart Association's Philadelphia Heart Walk
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Collecting 100's of new gloves to donate to Toledo Loves Gloves
ProMedica Senior Care photo of: Assistant dogs join the office to help patients