ProNet Solutions - Do not Work HERE! | Glassdoor

"Do not Work HERE!"

Former Employee - Customer Engineer
Former Employee - Customer Engineer

Pros

Good Pay, and good experience with new TECH

Cons

They Will Lie to you and over work you. They will tell you whatever they need to so you will keep putting in extra hours for no extra pay. and if you complain they will say you are not a team player.

It is their business model to hire an Engineer, work them into the ground until you quit or complain. and if you do complain.. you will be ******* on.

Advice to Management

look yourself in the Mirror and try to find you soul. only then will you be able to sleep at night. You are basically a Slaver trader.

Other Employee Reviews for ProNet Solutions

1. "A great company to gain IT experience from."

Former Employee - Arizona in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Arizona in Tempe, AZ

Pros

It will give you a ton of hands on experience in different areas of IT.

Cons

Since being bought out by FIS, the transition hasn't been incredibly smooth. The common sentiment around the office is that management is re-active instead of looking ahead more and being proactive in facilitating growth in the company. I found this to be true as well.

Advice to Management

Be more proactive. Since the company is expanding so rapidly be more diligent in getting more people hired and work hard at keeping them there.

"TSE"

Former Employee - TSE in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - TSE in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

NONE THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN OR LET F.I.S. TAKE OVER, Wish I could give zero stars

Cons

The management for the spoc team is crap, you get hired and put through some horrible training that is setting you up for a failure due to the work flow being outrages and no on site support. If you are an experienced I.T person like myself I would suggest not working here! I moved here recently looking for work and after the interview process it seemed like a great place, yaaaa I was wrong, its one of the worst jobs I've ever had. DO NOT WORK HERE!! F.I.S. should take over and kick the morons from pronet out for good.

Advice to Management

FIND NEW JOBS