ProShred Security - Need to know what position they are hiring for. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ProShred Security

"Need to know what position they are hiring for."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Pros

Nice owners and co-workers... They were paying me very well...

Cons

I was hired under the job posting title "Inside Sales" and when I was given my employment papers they stated I was an "Appointment Setter". I told my direct manager (one of the owners) that there was a big difference between the two, and he said, "It's the same thing." Well I don't know if it's because the owners are Canadians, or what, but it's not the same thing!

The great pay was far overshadowed by my not being able to preform to my highest ability, not just for myself, but for the better of the company.

Advice to Management

Hire employees for what they can do for you according to their talents, not with the intention of forcing them into your mold!

Other Employee Reviews for ProShred Security

"Shredding"

Pros

This is a franchised owned company so each location will have different benefits and internal policies. There is potential for growth in the industry if you have the right owners. The small environment also allows you to learn more about the business.

Cons

The small culture doesn't allow for rapid growth.

2. "Interesting but definitely not for everyone"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at ProShred Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro of working for Proshred is the competitive wages. Advised of benefits haven't received any as of yet

Cons

Various tasks unrelated to position. Was advised this was a customer service role only to find out it isn't. The hours are too long

Advice to Management

My only advice to management is be upfront about what it is you want from your employees! Don't lie about the position!!