ProStep Rehabilitation - Finally - a rehab company I am proud to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ProStep Rehabilitation

"Finally - a rehab company I am proud to work for!"

Current Employee - Facility Rehab Manager
Current Employee - Facility Rehab Manager

I have been working at ProStep Rehabilitation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ethical, fair compensation, amazing regional management, fully pay for CEUs and license fees, good work/life balance; during the Med B pre auth process, my friends at other companies were asked to withhold treatment, while ProStep encouraged us to continue to treat and offered ongoing support to improve documentation for optimizing approvals.

Cons

cons are typical for our changing SNF environment - offering 7 day per week coverage, no longer enjoying holidays off; wage freeze for the past year - BUT - I am so impressed that with Medicare reimbursement changes ProStep eliminated jobs in area and regional management - no clinical staff were eliminated and though we didn't receive raises, wages weren't cut.

Advice to Management

supply adequate technology and upgrade server system if you truly want us to achieve productivity standards.

Other Employee Reviews for ProStep Rehabilitation

1. "A very meaningful purpose to one's professional life"

I have been working at ProStep Rehabilitation full-time

Pros

Great co-workers who have a strong purpose to serve their clients.

Cons

Board members need to be more activily involved on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

Expense management and control needs to be tightened up across all business lines

2. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Speech Pathologist
    Former Employee - Speech Pathologist

I worked at ProStep Rehabilitation full-time

Pros

Good benefits, great coworkers and loved the positive atmosphere of the rehab gym and other therapists. My facility rehab coordinator was also very wonderful and understanding as I was a new therapist still learning the ropes of working in a skilled nursing facility. Productivity expectations were much more reasonable (82%) compared to other SNF companies which can require up to 98%.

Cons

Finding consistent supervising as a CF was challenging. This facility was considered a teaching facility and could provide adequate teaching (to my knowledge) for everyone but speech therapy. Nursing was nearly always understaffed and overworked which impacted my ability to fully implement therapy plans with residents which required nursing participation.

Advice to Management

There should be better protocols in place for providing supervising for SLPs in their CF.