Procaccianti Companies - 1 Year Anniversary and Can't Wait For What's To Come Next! | Glassdoor
  1. "1 Year Anniversary and Can't Wait For What's To Come Next!"

Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations

I have been working at Procaccianti Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been with the company just a year now and there is no turning back. Great growth and learning opportunities from all sides. Amazing CEO and SVP that truly care about the people and the properties! Couldn't pull me away!

Cons

None! Great team, that continues to evolve and works to ensure everyone is taken care of.

Advice to Management

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Procaccianti Companies2019-08-27

Procaccianti Companies Response

September 25, 2019HR Communications Mgr.

Thank you for the glowing post!. TPG has a great family run, senior management team that truly does care about the associates that drive the company. We wish you continued success in your relatively new position with us.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The Procaccianti Companies & TPG is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Construction Lender in Boston, MA

I have been working at Procaccianti Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong leadership position within the industry - Strong financials and balance sheet - availability of and to capital.

Cons

Risk assessments need to be more timely and market & econimic condition based.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide required resources to be market leader

Procaccianti Companies2019-08-13

Procaccianti Companies Response

August 19, 2019HR Communications Mgr.

Its always helpful hearing from past and current employees on how we are doing as a company. Thank you for acknowledging out strong leadership and position within the industry. We put every effort into providing the tools and resources necessayr to maintaining this stature. Your risk management suggestion is also noted. Thank you again for taking the time to post.

"Meh..."

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Procaccianti Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Hotel discounts with Hilton, decent insurance.

Cons

Significant amount of job consolidation within each department to reduce labor costs is beginning to wear staff members down. Knee-jerk reaction style of management.

Advice to Management

Reducing labor hours only makes the bigger problem worse.

Procaccianti Companies2019-08-22

Procaccianti Companies Response

September 25, 2019HR Communications Mgr.

We appreciate your taking the time to post a company review. Stay positive, job consolidation can occur with temporary labor reduction, but as with anything it ebbs and flows.Hopefully our great Benefit packages, and everything else we have to offer outweighs your concerns.

Discover more reviews about Procaccianti Companies.