Procter & Gamble - An amazing company with endless potential for those who seek it out | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Procter & Gamble

"An amazing company with endless potential for those who seek it out"

Former Intern - Manufacturing Engineer in Boston, MA
Former Intern - Manufacturing Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Procter & Gamble as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

It's impossible describe how fun and engaging it is to work at P&G. Right off the bat, you are given immense responsibilities over large-scale projects without ever feeling overwhelmed. Management in this company is highly structured in a positive way and is very supportive of the technical and intangible needs of company employees. Innovation is the driving force and lifeblood of this company, so definitely expect to be open-minded and be open to change and new ideas when you step in. Those who come up with innovative solutions or solutions to company problems that work are fairly promoted/compensated and recognized. Pay is competitive as well, with great benefits that many other companies do not offer, such as profit sharing.

My favorite part of the company is the people however. P&G invests a lot of time, effort, and money into the recruitment of its employees and it definitely shows. I have never had a bad day at work or with anybody in the company. Those both above you and below you by pay-grade or level all have a way of enabling others' capabilities. Employees at this company are generally smart, friendly, and above all, leaders. That is what P&G is all about and it is a great company to not only meet other leaders and managers, but learn to be one yourself.

Cons

It is very difficult to come up with cons for this company due to my great experience with them. The only one I can think of, and this is not a con for me personally, is the fact that its a very large company. The way some people may see this to be a con is that employees become closer to just a number in the company rather than an individual known by everybody. However, it is very easy to get to know others in the company and network.

Other Employee Reviews for Procter & Gamble

1. "Best Company I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Principal Researcher in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Principal Researcher in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Raises are great and the company tries to do the right thing. The ability to move up.

Cons

Cubes!, the budget restraints and stock price

Advice to Management

Talk to individuals at the lower levels to determine what needs to change to make things better both for the company and the employees.

2. "Incredible jump start for your career, with plenty of room to grow and great compensation."

Current Employee - Design in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Design in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Promote from within, plenty of room to grow, comfortable living in a city with low cost of living.

Cons

Process ridden, conservative in decision making and slow to take action.