Production Modeling Corp - An atmosphere of respect: we are all professionals and treat each other thus. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Production Modeling Corp

"An atmosphere of respect: we are all professionals and treat each other thus."

Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Dearborn, MI
Current Employee - Senior Technical Specialist in Dearborn, MI

Pros

Professional growth (including encouragement of publication and attendance at professional conferences), my opinions are listened to, teamwork emphasized, superbly competent and courteous co-workers, office politics absent, quiet workplace makes it easy to concentrate on technical analyses, competent leaders who work AT LEAST as diligently and intellegently as is expected of their subordinates, high flexibility on work schedules.

Cons

Few really good restaurants within walking distance for having lunch, very poor public transit to/from office (employees need to own a car -- this problem is pervasive in this geographic area).

Advice to Management

Keep up the good, inspiring leadership!

Other Employee Reviews for Production Modeling Corp

1. "I wish to have a good and unforgettable experience"

Former Contractor - Fashion Model in Rome (Italy)
    Former Contractor - Fashion Model in Rome (Italy)

I worked at Production Modeling Corp as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

I believe that if I work with your company you will never regret it am good in all goals and a try will convince you

Cons

My challenges are my strength effefort support and do my best to make the company proud

Advice to Management

My advice to the manegement is to believe and never loose hope in what ever you are doing because the company is expecting the best from you

"All depends upon the top level manager's liking"

Former Employee - Simulation Engineer in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Former Employee - Simulation Engineer in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

I worked at Production Modeling Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New techniques to learn for first two months and location of the office is cheap compared to metros, but nothing else can be listed here as pros.

Cons

Nagpur, India office:
    Your future depends only on the liking of the top and second level managers. No appreciation whatsoever. Very bad management, as the managers are clearly not fit for the role of understanding and managing the work force. Very few projects, you are supposed to do redundant work if no project is allotted to you. You cannot learn anything new even if you are not on project, and supposed to go through mundane training tasks. They pickup bright students from premier institutes and leave them high and dry if not found suitable to their liking. And liking hugely depends upon only 1 or 2 people. Also, increments are not transparent, and managers can delay it for couple of years.
    - you are supposed to work on Saturdays and Sundays. Work for 10-12 hrs and put 8 hrs in the portal

Advice to Management

You can't grow if all your ex employees are unhappy with the company. There is some issue which needs to be sorted. Look into satisfying the employees.