Productive Edge - On the edge of something great | Glassdoor

"On the edge of something great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked here nearly a year, and I have nothing bad to say. For me, what makes a quality workplace is threefold, a place that: 1) has quality people of both heart and mind, 2) encourages people to flourish in their craft, and 3) hires people who are down to Earth. Productive Edge excels in all of those qualities, and I've truly enjoyed my time here thus far. I'm looking forward to many more in the future.

Cons

I'll keep this short since there's not too much bad to focus on. The coffee could better. I love good coffee. The office is stocked with not-bad coffee, but it could use an upgrade.

Advice to Management

Splurge on quality coffee.

Productive Edge2018-12-19

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Caring people, great culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time

Pros

Great atmosphere with no drama... people are genuinely here to grow in their profession and become stronger players in the tech world. Dynamic social and PE Cares initiatives, at least once a week there is a way to get out of the normal work setting and have some fun or to help out a cause with a group of coworkers. Management is also sincere about taking employee feedback seriously and making improvements where needed....

Cons

Not many cons, management does a good job listening to employee feedback and making adjustments when improvements are needed.

Advice to Management

Keep supporting the Social Team outings and PE Cares activities!

Productive Edge2019-03-28
  2. "Excellent Work Environment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Productive Edge full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great culture and work environment. Open loft-style office surrounded by smart minds that allows for frequent knowledge and idea sharing. PE expects consultants to quickly take ownership of their projects upon joining, allowing for rapid integration into the company and work. Many opportunities to socialize with team members through happy hours, weekly social activities and volunteer events.

Cons

With PE's rapid growth, hoping to seeing more enthusiasm from leadership in investing in existing employees and promoting from within along with the push for recruiting outside talent.

Productive Edge2019-02-12

Discover more reviews about Productive Edge.