Profero Solutions - Profero is great even during organized caos and the people that work there are mature, you actually feel like an adult. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Profero Solutions

"Profero is great even during organized caos and the people that work there are mature, you actually feel like an adult."

Current Employee - Clinical and MD Support Anywhere They Send Me
Current Employee - Clinical and MD Support Anywhere They Send Me

Pros

I love the fact that we are trained exactly the way each location is going to use the program. This process helps because we are not trying to teach employees the way the last location wanted to use the program. The program is so versatile that it adapts to each location and area. Even though we may understand how the program works, it helps to understand each locations work flow so that we can relate it to the program. This is very helpful not only to the people working with Profero but also benefits the hospital and the support we are offering them. I enjoy helping others and that is really what it is about.

Cons

You would have to have patience to work with people that may be worried about something new and big going on in their work. Not really that much of a con, it is just that some people lack the patience to do this type of work. One would have to know that projects such as these can have a lot go wrong but also a lot go right. If you are not one that can handle organized chaos or patience, you should not work in this field. If teaching others does not come easy to you, I would not recommend this type of work.

Advice to Management

It must be difficult to do what management does. They deserve credit for all of their hard work. If you had asked on the first time out of town job with them I would have said, 'they need to be more organized'. The fact of the matter is that it really was organized; it just did not seem like it. Everyone in management works his or her tail ends off. That is the just the cold facts. It is very noticeable. They realize that they cannot make everyone happy, but they really try hard to. What if someone would work 70 hours one week and 24 the next, it was probably what they had to do. People have to realize that companies like these only have a certain amount of money to work with and they may go over budget a lot of time, but they still work through it getting the job done. They also try hard not to go over budget. It is hard to keep track of everything and work as hard as they do. Management works so hard, thank you.

Other Employee Reviews for Profero Solutions

"It was an excellent experience in being an EMR trainer, and if the opportunity arises again, I'll do it again."

Former Employee - EMR Trainers
    Former Employee - EMR Trainers

Pros

Pay was very good
    Ability to take time off easily
    Transportation paid for
    Nice people to work with
    I was able to have a say in what schedule I wanted to work and the number of hours I was willing to put in

Cons

Senior management can be disorganized at times
    May be difficult to switch assignments
    Pay may be higher with other companies

Advice to Management

Better organization and communication with EMR trainers would be ideal

"Consulting with broken training wheels"

Former Employee - Contract Employee
    Former Employee - Contract Employee

Pros

Ease of entry. Experience not necessary. Good place to test the waters but not to learn to swim. Company provides a venue for you to gain basic consulting experience if you can stay out of the cross hairs.

Cons

Experience is not valued. Lots of promises up front which evaporate very quickly after signing on. Low level supervision marginally qualified and compensating by trying to carry big sticks. Upper management missing in action. You will punch a clock working for this firm. Decisions commonly made emotionally. Staffing done on a first come first serve basis without thought given to staff qualifications. Professional environment a cross between used car sales and fast food.

Advice to Management

Stop low-balling the industry and pay more attention to your consultants. The current feeding frenzy in this industry is attracting firms with questionable ethics competing solely on price. It's your choice where to position yourselves. If management doesn't trust the integrity of their staff, how do you expect clients to trust your company? Punch a clock? I guess your concern has little to do with quality personnel.