Professional Case Management - I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Professional Case Management

"I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company."

Current Contractor - LVN in Dallas, TX
Current Contractor - LVN in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Professional Case Management as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

Cons

No job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

Advice to Management

I think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.

Other Employee Reviews for Professional Case Management

1. "A truly professional health delivery organization"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Denver, CO

I have been working at Professional Case Management part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For a company that has offices and employees all over the United States, they have a way of maintaining a uniformity that makes them a standout performer in this business

Cons

Not a lot of these honestly. Not having a physical office presence in some of the states they serve does make it challenging sometimes. This is not a big deal though, as inter-employee communication is usually pristine

Advice to Management

Keep up the horizontal communication approach. It serves employee morale positively.

"Why I became a nurse"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN

I have been working at Professional Case Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is good, and I get to provide great care to my patients! The patients that this company provides care for are true american patriots which makes the work even more rewarding. Schedules are flexible and the company tries to do things the right way.

Cons

Communication to nurses could be better.

Advice to Management

Keep being the most ethical company in this business. Look at proviing more beneftis.