Proforma - Best Location | Glassdoor

"Best Location"

Current Employee - Analyst in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I saw a recent review of a former Tampa based employee about our location on Davis Islands. That person is right that this is a great company with a solid future. They are very wrong in my opinion about our location. I love all the convenient restaurants and shops. I love being near the water.

Cons

Parking could be better but at least it is free.

Continue reading
    Proforma2017-10-09
  1. "Great place to grow as a software developer."

Current Employee - Web Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Proforma for around two years. I started my software development career here. They have a great system for on boarding new devs, they care about your growth and development. There are great mentors there who will actually help you learn. Family atmosphere.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Proforma2020-02-14
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Accounting Clerk in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Proforma full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The industry we service in both print products and promotional items is so diverse its next to impossible to summarize just what our franchised locations sell, and yet our managers and marketing specialists have integrated some powerful tools that makes sourcing and selling a host of components easy to accomplish. Often times I've talked about problems with other industry participants and have learned how our company takes the challenges and addresses them head on and have procedures in place to help our clients and customers purchase effortlessly and efficiently. Over the years I've seen a lot of companies proof products incorrectly, fail to meet specs, even distort very precisely written PO's. That said, it's satisfying to have a finely tuned support network to minimize and virtually eliminate errors so that our customers and clients are pleased with materials they use for events and marketing that accomplish their purposes.

Cons

In recent years, Proforma has developed some very powerful software to facilitate the growth and consolidation of players in our industry. Some of the existing distributorships that have aligned themselves with Proforma have had to integrate their data into our software which has not been without effort, but once accomplished really services the highly detailed needs of our customers.

Continue reading
    Proforma2020-02-10

Discover more reviews about Proforma.