Progress Residential - Great People & Great Work Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Great People & Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Resident Services Coordinator in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Progress Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so nice, truly nice people to work with. It is very laid back and the work keeps you busy. There is a lot of room for growth. I am learning new things everyday and that is what I wanted. I see this as a long career with this company. So many benefits and the dress is casual business. They feed us at least once a week too. Not a bad company to work for at all.

Cons

It is 8 to 5 and you have to work in the office with this position. BUT they did just send out info that we are allowed to work from home one day a month. There aren't really any cons to this job. You get benefits after 30 days.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work environment. I am really glad I found this company to work for.

Progress Residential2019-08-07

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Quickly growing, rapidly changing but great!"

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Progress Residential full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team spirit. Great coworkers. New and quickly growing company in a newish' industry. Opportunity for career growth and to contribute to the change and culture of the company. I Really enjoy the work environment and my teammates. Does feel like there is a genuine kinship among employees.

Cons

Newish' company, recent changes in leadership. They are still growing and things are changing rapidly. That can include growing pains, but I think that once the kinks are worked out, its gonna be great.

Advice to Management

On boarding process could use some work... Training without context to your position is a waste of time. Everyone is so busy its hard to break in and get trained initially.

Progress Residential2019-09-11
  2. "Great Place to Grow"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst

I have been working at Progress Residential full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing company & fun environment

Cons

Growth at a high rate which causes it to be understaffed at times.

Progress Residential2019-09-10

Discover more reviews about Progress Residential.