Progressive Business Publications - Results Oriented Empowerment with Competitive Spirit | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Progressive Business Publications

"Results Oriented Empowerment with Competitive Spirit"

Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA
Current Employee - CRM Director in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company truly believes in the people it hires for the long-term. Lots of latitude with support to get the job done. Results and contribution are valued over pedigree and title. Candor and innovation are expected and rewarded eliminating any barriers to success and growth.

Cons

Silo-ed organization and informal structure can create some lags in efficiency and best practice adoption. ON a personal level, the cons don't get in the way ...

Other Employee Reviews for Progressive Business Publications

1. "An excellent place to work."

Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - IT Department in Malvern, PA

Pros

PBP has a great atmosphere and great people. The work-life balance is great and I still have plenty of time for my family.

Cons

There are no con's I can think of off the top of my head, I truly enjoy the people and the atmosphere.

"Enjoy my job with stable company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Progressive Business Publications full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great job stability, and they always plan for the long-term...hierarchy is very minimal, all voices are heard and they encourage new thoughts and creative ideas from all employees. Great opportunities to interact and share ideas with other departments; Benefits are top-notch

Cons

Pay could be a bit higher for some of the positions; and the need to update computer databases and network speed