Progressus Therapy - Progressus has been a wonderful place for me to grow professionally and I love the people I work with! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Progressus Therapy

"Progressus has been a wonderful place for me to grow professionally and I love the people I work with!"

I have been working at Progressus Therapy part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

From the day I started at Progressus, my experience has been that this place encourages creativity, fosters teamwork, celebrates success and proves to be incredible supportive of its employees.

Cons

Although we are able to formulate great working relationships with other employees, we are a nationwide company and we work long distances from one another. We are not able to meet as one big team very often.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more company events that bring the therapists and the corporate office together.

Other Employee Reviews for Progressus Therapy

"Completely untrustworthy and they just don’t care!"

Pros

Simple interview process, easy to get an offer.

Cons

I felt dirty working for the company. We were encouraged to get hires by any means necessary even if we weren’t telling the truth. It was all about the production and making money. They cut our pay when they thought we weren’t making the company enough money.

The company has huge turnover; even at our corporate office a lot of the employees leave every year. I guess that’s what it’s like when you are run by people that only care about numbers.

Advice to Management

Employees are a company’s greatest asset and you should treat them ethically.

2. "SLP in public school"

I have been working at Progressus Therapy full-time

Pros

The team is friendly and the support from the company is adequate

Cons

The nature of contracting in the public school district means high caseloads and lots of paperwork.