Project People - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - General Manager in Bengaluru (India)
Current Employee - General Manager in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Project People full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small organisation with ability to make swift turns and has ear to the ground. Gives great flexibility to work and is ready to make hard choices when required.

Cons

Being small restricts the amount of work that can be done and does not allow the flexibility to work with bigger clients. Too much sector focused and reluctance to move from the sector another drawback.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Project People

1. "Excellent Company - #1 Recruiting Company"

Current Contractor - Field Support Engineer in Sacramento, CA
    Current Contractor - Field Support Engineer in Sacramento, CA

I have been working at Project People as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Project People is an intelligent company. The communication from the recruiter to top management team is greater than perfect. The relationship they have with all their clients are excellent and contractors get to put on the projects as quickly as possible. Excellent pay rates! Project People is a top notch company, every level of management is approachable and very responsive. I would recommend everyone to work for Project People.

I am very proud to say I worked for Project People. Recruiters, Directors, HR, and CEO always there for me when I needed help from the company. They responded very fast when I reached out for help. My recruiter always available 24/7 when I texted him asking for help.

No games, No shadiness, Straight forward, Honest every time, Great business. Well done!

Cons

No such things as a Con at Project People. They always listen to their employees and improve it as we grow together.

Advice to Management

The best management team I ever worked with. Keep it up guys!

2. "Co founder"

I worked at Project People part-time

Pros

Good being able to help the homeless community in Dallas. Very rewarding experience for me and my friends lots of fun as well.

Cons

Didn't really have any cons to this experience everything we did was rewarding and felt like I was making a difference in the community