Project Resource - A Family Feel | Glassdoor

"A Family Feel"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Project Resource full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will be trained by the best in the business. The Directors are very hands on and genuinely care if you succeed or fail. They are always contactable and sit in the office with everyone else helping day to day. At a company and office level there is a real family feel. They have excellent systems, relationships and tools to help you succeed. This is by far the most important positive. If you struggle to succeed...

Cons

The only negative I can really think of is that sometimes it can feel like you are micromanaged but I put that down to them caring.

Advice to Management

A bit more autonomy would be nice if you have proven yourself but on the whole it is a brilliant business which gave me all the skills I needed to make a success of myself moving forward.

Project Resource2016-10-06

Other Employee Reviews

"Old school recruitment"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Project Resource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ok commission, nice office locations

Cons

Poor management, treated like a kid and no work life balance

Project Resource2019-07-18
  2. "Directors were great - Mid Management are snakes"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Project Resource full-time

Pros

Great relationships with Director Great event organisers Good Comms Structure

Cons

They Only recruit Grads -High Staff Turnover -If you are not in the inner circle of 'long termers' then life at work is harder -Long termers still qualify for the quarterly trips even when they had not met or exceeded targets - the trainees and recruitment consultants noticed this - Very incestuous company, lots of sleeping around

Advice to Management

Leave out the favouritism Derek was a great Director and a great influence, I still use his advice to this day!

Project Resource2019-06-13

Discover more reviews about Project Resource.