Project Resource - A great company, that I am very proud of, and strive to make the best it can be. | Glassdoor
  1. "A great company, that I am very proud of, and strive to make the best it can be."

Current Employee - Director in Reading, England

I have been working at Project Resource full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

We have a passion to help every person that we employ achieve their personal and professional goals. We want to have a driven workforce, that are passionate about helping our customers source great jobs and great talent. We want to have fun in our jobs, whilst ensuring the company grows, and goes from strength to strength. We have an uncapped commission scheme. We have incentives that reward our team with...

Cons

I don't see any personally, but maybe I'm biased being a Director of the business. Some people may see the longer hours than non-sales jobs as tough, but you get what you put in. Many people that leave recruitment jobs just do not want to put in the hours and hard work that it takes to excel. This is a key requirement in any career, and recruitment/ sales is no different.

Advice to Management

Keep developing, striving to improve and to be the best that we can be.

Project Resource2018-07-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Old school recruitment"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Project Resource full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ok commission, nice office locations

Cons

Poor management, treated like a kid and no work life balance

Project Resource2019-07-18
  2. "Directors were great - Mid Management are snakes"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Project Resource full-time

Pros

Great relationships with Director Great event organisers Good Comms Structure

Cons

They Only recruit Grads -High Staff Turnover -If you are not in the inner circle of 'long termers' then life at work is harder -Long termers still qualify for the quarterly trips even when they had not met or exceeded targets - the trainees and recruitment consultants noticed this - Very incestuous company, lots of sleeping around

Advice to Management

Leave out the favouritism Derek was a great Director and a great influence, I still use his advice to this day!

Project Resource2019-06-13

Discover more reviews about Project Resource.