Prologis - Great Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company"

in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Prologis

Pros

Amazing people in the SF office, most are friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you out. Growing culture of innovation which is wonderful to see. Relatively flexible working hours and comfortable working conditions. Biggest pro for me is the value management places in every person. The company is run lean, meaning that everyone from the bottom on up is needed and your work is really appreciated.... Some bosses are better at showing it than others, but at the end of the day if you are there you are wanted and it shows.

Cons

A bit top heavy, but it is mitigated by the fact that there are relatively few employees in any given department.

Advice to Management

Continue to foster the spirit of innovation/appreciation from your younger employees.

Prologis2016-09-22
  1. "Great company all around"

I have been working at Prologis full-time for less than a year

Pros

On boarding experience- best I’ve ever had of the 3 Fortune 500 companies I’ve worked at. Very collaborative environment. Great resources . Culture is to continuously evolve and grow their people, technology, and processes.

Cons

None that come to mind!

Advice to Management

Mobile working is the future and would prefer this to be encouraged

Prologis2019-11-06
  2. "Fantastic dynamic company"

Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at Prologis full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Exciting future focus Variety of opportunity within all roles Culture supports learning and growth Excellent benefits and flexibility

Cons

Balancing shifting priorities and occasional lack of process on cross-functional teams

Prologis2019-11-26

Discover more reviews about Prologis.