PromiseShip - Decent Company and Great Benefits | Glassdoor
  1. "Decent Company and Great Benefits"

Former Employee - Specialist in Omaha, NE

I worked at PromiseShip full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

They offer a flexible schedule, great benefits through Boystown, decent vacation and sick time accrual. The company is going through a lot of changes that are directed on the expansion of the company.

Cons

Work isn’t spread evenly. Some employees work nonstop from 8-5, while others work sparingly. As you can tell, this creates a lot of gossip and negative attitudes.

Advice to Management

The company is going in a positive direction. I just hope it doesn’t turn into a top heavy company, many people are worried about that. Ensure Supervisors and Workers have equal work to avoid gossip, resentment, and negative attitudes throughout the office.

PromiseShip2018-03-05

March 6, 2018Recruiter

Thank you for your service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with PromiseShip.

Other Employee Reviews

"PromiseShip shows real Promise to its workers and the families we help."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

I have been working at PromiseShip full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement in many of the career paths at PromiseShip. Change is made when change is needed, not just to make a change. PromiseShip has a very diverse staff which makes us able to meet the needs of the families we serve better that most agencies like ours. Employees are treated fairly and with respect. PromiseShip invests time and money in the development of their staff and the...

Cons

Some of the cases our agency works with can be challenging. You have to really have a heart for helping other and resiliency at times, when some of the families you work with don't seem to want your help, but you know you still need to help them for their well-being and the well-being of their children. (Just keep your bucket full with those great moments you have with families and the successes you see daily in your...

Advice to Management

Perhaps, look at careers that don't have as much opportunity for advancement and find a way to show the development and growth of those employees over time.

PromiseShip2018-02-27

March 22, 2018Recruiter

2. "Hard work!"

Former Employee - Family Permanency Specialist in Omaha, NE

I worked at PromiseShip full-time for more than a year

Pros

My team was awesome and very supportive! The schedule is soo flexible and lots of opportunities for promotions!

Cons

I didn’t always feel like my back was covered by the higher up past my supervisor. At times it felt like the job being done was more important than my safety.

Advice to Management

Really evaluate your employees mental health.

PromiseShip2019-05-16

May 17, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for the review! We agree - our work life balance and flexible work program is great! We strive to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all of our employees. We also appreciate the feedback. Please know that it will be carefully reviewed and shared with the management team.

Discover more reviews about PromiseShip.