KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great Company, Strong Economic Outlook, Technology truly works

Mar 19, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proofpoint is a company that values teamwork and continues to foster a collaborative environment. Our technology works and genuinely helps customers solve complicated problems. Our teams are structured to ensure that employees are able to focus on areas that compliment their primary skillsets. This allows you to focus on key metrics and feel confident that customers expectations are met. Finally, I’ve been fortunate to find a company that invest in the growth and success. If you’re a hard-work, this company will reward your efforts with a clear path for career growth.

Cons

Proofpoint continues to grow through M&A and innovation. Despite strong technology, business processes lag from an optimization perspective. The company is dedicated and working to implement strong processes to ensure that these challenges are adequately addressed and resolved.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place To Work

Aug 11, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly considers employees as people. great work life balance. excellent culture

Cons

comp bands need to be revisited

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Aug 10, 2022 - Senior Revenue Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and great pay

Cons

Can be slow at times Sometimes it feels like there are too many layers of separation between you and who actually has decision making power

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Proofpoint.

Proofpoint Photos

+ Add Photo
Proofpoint photo of: Shecurity SF Summit 2019
Proofpoint photo of: Thanks to our interns who raised $ for school supplies for Bay Area kindergartners!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Finance and Operations team enjoys a BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Operations team enjoys a team BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: 2020 New Year Kick-Off Celebration
Proofpoint photo of: Our 2017 Interns enjoying the warm CA weather!
Proofpoint photo of: Proofpoint celebrates its 15th anniversary!