KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Once you're employed here, you won't want to leave!

May 14, 2021 - Sales Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proofpoint has far exceed my expectations as a company. From the leadership to the team collaboration, you won't find a better place to work. This is a place you can call home. Many employees have been here a long time which allows deep integration into business and the ability to create pathways to success for others. You will have the opportunity to work with top though leaders - smart, collaborative and willing to share! Culture is conductive to creating friends and mentors with lots of opportunity to get involved in the business. With Leadership continuing the momentum of employee engagement around issues like sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and making work meaningful really excites me for the future.

Cons

No company is 100% perfect. We are growing, learning and evolving daily. That always comes with certain hurdles. Leadership is big on keeping everyone informed. It's important to remember not to get hung up on what's changing and focus on what is progressing. I am proud to work for Proofpoint. I really do not see any cons!

Continue reading
    6 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place To Work

Aug 11, 2022 - Talent Acquisition
    Business Outlook

Pros

Truly considers employees as people. great work life balance. excellent culture

Cons

comp bands need to be revisited

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Aug 10, 2022 - Senior Revenue Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and great pay

Cons

Can be slow at times Sometimes it feels like there are too many layers of separation between you and who actually has decision making power

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Proofpoint.

Proofpoint Photos

+ Add Photo
Proofpoint photo of: Shecurity SF Summit 2019
Proofpoint photo of: Thanks to our interns who raised $ for school supplies for Bay Area kindergartners!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Finance and Operations team enjoys a BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: Our Operations team enjoys a team BBQ and picnic!
Proofpoint photo of: 2020 New Year Kick-Off Celebration
Proofpoint photo of: Our 2017 Interns enjoying the warm CA weather!
Proofpoint photo of: Proofpoint celebrates its 15th anniversary!