Propel London - difficult place to work. Terrible reputation in the market | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Propel London

"difficult place to work. Terrible reputation in the market"

I worked at Propel London full-time

Pros

Have been around for a long time. Big enough to be known in the market (for better or worse)

Cons

Aggressive atmosphere, limited career opportunities, forever moving goal posts, hire and fire culture very little support

Advice to Management

make targets achievable listen to client feedback more

Other Employee Reviews for Propel London

1. "Great place to start recruitment~"

I worked at Propel London full-time

Pros

I joined Propel straight out of university and genuinely think it’s a great place to start your career in recruitment. Propel has a very strong client base and a fantastic reputation, so you’ll get a huge amount of exposure to an exciting market from the start. I’d also highly rate the culture at Propel. It’s like being part of one big family, everybody is supportive and works hard together but also likes to have fun, so there is a great social aspect – being in the heart of Soho helps this too!

I would say the company has changed quite a lot over the past couple of years’, but has always managed to self-improve and the Senior Management are fantastic at taking on constructive feedback and implementing positive change.

I’m really pleased I spent the first couple of years of my career at Propel and would definitely recommend!!

Cons

There really aren’t many cons. Just keep up the great training and positivity!!

2. "Great environment, talented people, supportive and professional culture"

I have been working at Propel London full-time

Pros

The people - Propel have an exceptional team and everyone who joins brings something new. The hiring process is tough, but this means that the capabilities of everyone in the team are extremely high. This is a really inspiring, hard working group of people who care about what they do.
    Environment - we have just moved into new offices and the environment makes a big difference. We are now in a lovely loft office in Soho! Bright, airy and modern.
    Culture - Propel have focused on this a lot in the last couple of years. The culture is professional, but still fun, and high quality service is far more important than volume.
    General - incentives, staff committee, early Friday finishes, Ski Trip, annual festival, commission structure

Cons

There really are not many, music can be fairly eclectic! If you are starting out in recruitment, then there are no better places to learn your trade. The negative stories you here about the recruitment sector could not be further from the truth at Propel.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on culture, listening to the staff, and remaining true to the company values