KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Past experience during university

Jul 28, 2022 - Medical ER Scribe in McAllen, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experience is the bottom line reason (assuming you don't have a certificate or are in-progress with your education) to do this, and maybe a ER physician connection.

Cons

Honestly, low pay for large volume of work during long shifts that may be continuous, staggered or sporadic. Medical staff may address you at times in a very non-polite manner. Training is observation for a couple of shifts, and trainers may be understanding or just be monotone & expect you to learn without much guidance. The companies policies during the start of COVID-19, is another conversation. Overall, unless you want to get experience in a clinical setting, this is not the ideal choice for pay, compacted volume of work, training, inter/intra-personal relationships.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jul 13, 2022 - Medical Scribe in Harlingen, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. Worked so good morning I hope it was okay

Cons

Okay I love you too much too too lol lol

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pay compared to what they get

Sep 15, 2022 - Trainer Scribe in Richardson, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You don’t get paid for your work properly

Cons

ER is probably much better for recommendations, I worked in clinic and it was terrible.

Continue reading

Proscribe Response

Sourcing and Outreach Manager

Hello and thank you for your review. ProScribe’s management team works hard to coordinate with our employees and customers to ensure accurate schedules are published and our employees are fairly compensated for their work. Please contact our Human Resources or payroll department at info@proscribemd.com and we’d be happy to discuss and resolve your concerns.

Discover more reviews about Proscribe.

Proscribe Careers

Cover image for Proscribe

Who We Are ProScribe was founded in 2010 with the mission to support healthcare providers by allowing them to put their focus back on...More

• Mission
  • Vision
  • Values
  • Culture

Proscribe Photos

+ Add Photo
Proscribe photo of: ProScribe Christmas Party 2021
Proscribe photo of: Christmas Party Games
Proscribe photo of: Meet Your Recruitment Marketing Team!
Proscribe photo of: 5th Annual Scribe Costume Contest
Proscribe photo of: 2021 Annual ProScribe Costume Contest Winner - Katya as Dr. Grabowski!
Proscribe photo of: Costume Contest Winner 2018