Prospect 33 - Great fun growing company | Glassdoor

"Great fun growing company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nairobi

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunity for advancement and interesting work. Amazing for a company of its size to have people in London, Dublin, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Montreal, Jacksonville, Wroclaw, Raleigh, Nairobi, Jersey City and Delaware.

Cons

A lot of people leave and go full time with investment banks. This creates a great alumni network but much shorter tenure with a lot of people starting their careers.

Prospect 332016-07-07

September 6, 2016President

Thank you for all the software development work your team do for us.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Fantastic company to work for"

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for more than a year

Pros

P33 truly cares about each employee they have. Management knows the market in and out, and assists with getting their employees skills up to par to be placed on great projects. The Future Leaders Programme is an excellent career accelerator for any individual looking to take their career to the next level. In a time of constant technology growth & innovation - this programme is essential for any employee in the...

Cons

No cons come to mind.

Prospect 332019-06-06

June 11, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thanks so much for the great review. I am so glad that you've enjoyed being part of the Future Leaders Programme. We are all extremely proud of the achievements of the Programme and, above all, the people who have participated in it.

"Amazing work environment with top tier experience in the Financial Services experience."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Competitive pay, mentorship, career advancement, skill development, and team oriented.

Cons

Longer work days than a 9a-5p.

Prospect 332019-05-16

May 20, 2019CEO & Chairman

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are always really grateful when people give us great reviews. They say it is three times harder to get a positive review than a negative one?

Discover more reviews about Prospect 33.