Prospect 33 - Prospect 33 offers great opportunities to progress your career. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prospect 33

"Prospect 33 offers great opportunities to progress your career."

Current Contractor - Analyst in Jersey City, NJ
Current Contractor - Analyst in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Prospect 33 as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

- Wide variety of positions within great firms.
- Helpful management and staff.
- Longterm job security

Cons

- None that I have came across. Prospect 33 has been very helpful and great to work with.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Prospect 33

"Alright consulting/contract firm"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

Fairly easy, don't need to commit, mediocre pay, nice management

Cons

not sure if you can trust what is being told to you

Prospect 33 Response

Jun 24, 2015 – CEO

I appreciate the complement about our management and I certainly don't ever ask for a formal commitment which would tie you into working for Prospect 33 like other businesses in this industry... More

2. "Proud to be the Chairman"

Current Employee - Chairman
    Current Employee - Chairman

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

When Dominic and I started Prospect 33 a little over 10 years ago, we had a few very simple principles we both believed to be integral to the foundation of the company. Dominic had survived a close shave with cancer, and I had just made a decision to exit my position with my first and only former employer. Both Dominic and I wanted to create a new kind of consulting company unlike others we had been involved with throughout our careers. A company which we would be proud to own and one which would uphold the principles of being a great company. Above all, we wanted our company to be one that treated all its employees with dignity and integrity.

I'm proud to say that since then we have stayed constant to those principles. We have never wavered for so much as a day! Yes, it is challenging to be successful in business while keeping those principles intact, but it is not impossible. Our commitment to upholding our values sometimes came at a huge cost. But at the end of the day, we knew that when we both looked at ourselves in the mirror in the morning, we would never have done things any differently.

Today, our firm has become something of an anomaly. We have become a member of “The Club”. We dine from the same table as our big brothers, the Big Four. We routinely win the contracts that our big brothers would very much love to keep. It’s a tough business, and, in the current economy where price is often the most pressing aspect of a deal, we manage to balance doing a good job (which means keeping the best people around) while getting the job done to the customer’s satisfaction. We work closely with our clients at multiple levels, from the sourcing department that’s tasked to show savings, to the client managers tasked to deliver critical projects and we have found a balance which seems to suit all parties.

And we’ve done all this while starting another venture. Dominic and I want to do more. We want to make a difference. Over the past few years, we’ve been working on a project called Tunaweza. Tunaweza is a considerable break from anything we’ve ever done before. In fact, it’s a huge break from anything anybody’s ever done before.

As a result, Dominic has been working tirelessly, working often through evenings and weekends. He has given his all to keeping Prospect 33 at the forefront of our customer’s minds, delivering complex projects while remaining true to the principles which our company was built upon. On June 1st 2017, Dominic officially took over as CEO of Prospect 33. He had of course been fulfilling this role for some time as I was getting Tunaweza started, and his appointment is truly little more than anointment.

Out of all the people I am honored to know, I have the deepest respect for Dominic Lewinsohn. More than just a childhood friend, he is also my business partner and a phenomenal leader. Prospect 33 is a product of our partnership over the past decade but it has grown to what it is today because of Dominic’s enormous contribution to that deal we made all those years ago. He has stayed true to our vision and our partnership.

And for that, I think we should all be grateful. He certainly has my vote as a five-star CEO.

PS: If you are an employee, a former employee, consultant or a former consultant or if you’ve been lucky enough to know Prospect 33, I encourage you all to write a review here on Glassdoor. We value this site, its transparency and the feedback we receive here.

Cons

I wish we were a larger entity with more scope. If there's one limitation it's our ultimate ability to provide our employees with the unlimited scale of opportunity you can get from a big four or one of the global consultancies. On a positive note, I hope we make up for that by giving every one of our staff a level of personal attention you could never dream of with a large multinational.

Advice to Management

I have the greatest respect for the management team. Keep doing an amazing job. And thanks..