Prospect 33 - Fantastic Place to work | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Great team, very pleasant and honest" (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "There has been no negative situation up until now, so there are no cons that I can think of at this moment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Smaller business with head office in New York" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Fantastic Place to work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Wonderful people and a really fun place to work.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Positive Culture and Amazing People"

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Colleagues are fun and respectful. My manager was always supportive. Great work life balance!

Cons

There are no cons to mention

Prospect 33 Response

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

Thanks for your comments. I am delighted to hear you've had a great experience with Prospect 33.

2. "Honest Review"

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time

Pros

Some people within Prospect 33 were good to talk to, but there was not much interaction until we were nearing the end of the project.

The clients we were set up with were great.

Cons

To be extremely honest, it was a lot of work and stress working with Prospect 33. Not because the job was hard but more so that there was absolutely no communication. They say they're a consulting firm and that they will offer further classes or training if needed during the project, that never happened. On their website, they ensure that they do a vigorous background check and multiple interviews before hire and then they would maintain and ongoing performance evaluation after hire, that also is a lie. Many of my colleagues that were assigned to the projects I was on clearly had no prior experience in the products we were working with, nor did they know how to communicate with senior management which is a direct reflection on Prospect 33. You would think P33 would care enough to hire good people to represent the company, and if it's not clear from the interviews on how that person is then they should have done performance evaluations directly with the person they hired, but they didn't, so we got stuck on multiple projects with these people who didn't know how to work and had slowed us down.

When it came to going to finding another project, we all had clear conversations with P33 that they are in the works to find a new project a few months prior to the end of your contract with the present project. When it came to the end of the project, everything would be so rushed and it became incredibly stressful because a project was not found yet and P33 made it sound like at the end that it was up to you to find what was available within the clients internal job board so they can set something up. I didn't realize we had to do P33's job to find a project to set up. At the end of every project, I always felt that I was going to be unemployed and that it was my fault that I didn't find anything. There was always a blame game and it was always the consultants fault rather than P33, very unprofessional.

After I met with the P33 crew, it became clear that they don't care about maintaining a working relationship with consultants, or even the clients, especially with the unprofessional things they would say behind the clients backs. P33 is just driven on making more money and having parties.

Advice to Management

Prospect33 could be very great if you hired better internal people (i.e. not just the consultants, but the people that are selling the company to the clients to get more business.) None of these people had a banking background, how can you sell a banking job to someone who has no idea what that job entails?

Prospect 33 Response

Jul 4, 2018 – Chairman

I am sad to read this review. As the owner and CEO of this company, I accept the full responsibility for all the criticism you've outlined here, and I appreciate you being so honest and forthright... More

Discover more reviews about Prospect 33.