Prospect Education - Prospect Education is a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prospect Education

"Prospect Education is a great place to work"

I have been working at Prospect Education full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people, good management, wonderful benefits. Senior management is very transparent. Teamwork is evident.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Other Employee Reviews for Prospect Education

1. "Prospect Education - for profit education good guys."

I have been working at Prospect Education full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Prospect Education, and its subsidiary Charter College, is a good organization and a good place to work. The whole organization is student focused; there is a tremendous effort to help each student succeed: graduate and get a job. Honesty, integrity, and caring are evident. Over the past five years, PE has grown rapidly, creating opportunities for professional growth.

Cons

Do not join Prospect Education if you don't like to work hard. They expect a lot from their employees. Also the political environment is hostile to for profit education. It is not clear PE can continue to grow as it has.

"Financial Aid Coordinator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I worked at Prospect Education full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company had great pay and treated its employees extremely well. Also very flexible and understanding that sometimes personal issue arise and they helped accommodate those issues. Co-workers were real team players and didn't mind helping one another out.

Cons

Upper management was very unprofessional and did not have the proper knowledge to run the department properly. Promotions were done based on favoritism and not actual job performance. Answers were not consistent throughout the company based on whom you asked determined what the answer would be.

Advice to Management

Hire based on education and experience and not just who you know as you may miss out on some excellent employees that are hard working and very dedicated.

Prospect Education Response

Apr 25, 2016 – Vice President of Human Resources

Thanks for your candid opinion and positive comments. We appreciate there are always different and better ways to do things, although we think our process is pretty objective, I am sure there is ... More