Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work with great opportunities

Jun 16, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is good and my experience with the engagement teams have been great.

Cons

No negative experience for me

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

N/A

Jul 29, 2021 - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Protiviti has a great work environment where continuous learning is strongly encouraged. It has great opportunity for growth.

Cons

Only working a year at Protiviti, I do not have many cons. It takes some getting used to working with multiple managers.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Outstanding Covid Response

Jun 17, 2021 - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Over a single weekend in March 2020, the entire company went virtual so people could work from home. We were paid generous stipends for office furniture and offered extra CTO for Covid-related illness, then time off for vaccination. Solid medical benefits to cover any covid-related hospitalizations. Employee health and safety was a high priority and work arrangements remain flexible for anyone who plans to stay home even after local offices open. The company culture stressed staying in touch virtually, within offices and also extending out to our global-wide offices. Clear, transparent policies concerning new protocols for client meetings, travel and other at-risk business activities. Some company pay lip-service to valuing employees, but this past year showed that Protiviti really takes that value seriously. Management was prepared for a business down-turn and shared the numerous plans to ensure that layoffs would be delayed as long as possible. As it turned out however, the company productivity stayed high and the company prospered throughout 2020. Good management kept us all safe physically and economically.

Cons

I can't think of a single criticism to make concerning the company Covid response. It was a model for every company to follow.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Protiviti.