Cover image for Protiviti

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work!

Sep 30, 2022 - Senior Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration and support from the top is incredible

Cons

There is nothing yet that I can see...

Continue reading

Protiviti Response

Employee Experience Specialist

Thanks for your review! Our collaborative teams are something that we're so proud of at Protiviti as it showcases our culture and values well - we're happy you feel that. In terms of pay, we hear you. We will continue to evaluate and assess our compensation structure. So happy to have you and your valued feedback on our team!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 30, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, benefits, work/life balance

Cons

Being staffed on projects that align to interest/experience can be tough

Protiviti Response

Employee Experience Specialist

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy in so many aspects - our teams take the time to make sure our employees feel cared about and supported throughout. I hear that matching to projects that align with your passions is important - and there are people here who can help. I'd highly recommend reaching out to your Talent Managers and Career Advisors for guidance through your assignments. This can help direct your career in a meaningful way. And you can always network with Engagement Managers that align with your interests to further help guide your career journey. We appreciate this feedback. Thanks for being a part of making Protiviti a great place to work!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Nov 28, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is helpful and wants you to succeed

Cons

Sometimes clients do not get evidence in on time which alots more overtime hours to be used

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Protiviti.

Protiviti Careers

Cover image for Protiviti

About Us We believe that a career is about more than just working, providing deliverables, and being compensated for your efforts. The...More

• Career Path
  • Diversity
  • Giving Back
  • Students

Protiviti Photos

+ Add Photo
Protiviti photo of: Protiviti leaders from across the nation working together at a national training
Protiviti photo of: A few laughs as this Protiviti team works together to facilitate trainings
Protiviti photo of: Interns enjoy a fun team building activity during national on-boarding!
Protiviti photo of: Meditation break led by one of our Protiviti employees during general session
Protiviti photo of: CEO & President, Joe Tarantino, talking to the 2022 intern class
Protiviti photo of: Interns working together on simulated client experience in Austin, TX
Protiviti photo of: The Intern Challenge - 2022